On Saturday, April 28, 4 cars (led by Jim Zellen) went to the Veterans Cemetery in Holly to wash grave stones. It was cooler than normal this year and the group saw a few snow flurries upon arrival!
On the return trip, the group stopped at The Old House Inn on Dixie Hwy near Holly Road for lunch. It was built it 1846 and was an old stagecoach stop and part of the Underground Railroad.
(Submitted by Bill Sturgeon)